Fractal Talk

If an Axe-FX IV were ever made, I think a memory bank large enough to hold many DynaCabs with the full array and mic selection would be the big thing, like having Cab Lab 4 in the unit. I don't know if it's a reasonable thing to wish for, but if it was reasonable, I think that would be incredible.

I just noticed this. Has it always been there?

6E997D53-7544-46F9-9607-47D4D35251E2.jpeg

That may be useful if say, Fractal were to build in functionality and release a Bluetooth dongle for that unused USB port.
That will probably never happen for this gen because only the FM3 has that unused port. I just wish Fractal did something with it, like allowing it to power USB devices at least.

I'm so sick of clicking on these arsehole youtuber videos where they're clickbaiting you into listening to their bullshit 12minute opinion piece, and then I look at their subs and they're always in the tens of thousands.... what the fuck is wrong with people?!?! Stop watching absolute dickslit trash!!!

I'm so sick of clicking on these arsehole youtuber videos where they're clickbaiting you into listening to their bullshit 12minute opinion piece, and then I look at their subs and they're always in the tens of thousands.... what the fuck is wrong with people?!?! Stop watching absolute dickslit trash!!!

Make sure to like and subscribe and hit that notification bell for more awesome content!

Are you suggesting me to do the same to increase the number of subscribers? 😬

Thanks for the heads up! I for some reason wasn't expecting another update for a while.

Back