Fractal Talk

That's like the most TGP thing ever.
100% it’s the true meaning “of getting in the last word “
Because the email they send to your inbox explaining the exact infraction you can’t access because well,….they banned you

It the final FU , you get too see you have a message waiting you can never reply to

100% it’s the true meaning “of getting in the last word “
Because the email they send to your inbox explaining the exact infraction you can’t access because well,….they banned you

It the final FU , you get too see you have a message waiting you can never reply to
To be fair, I typed up my last post knowing fuuuulllllllll well it was going to be my last. Water-what’s-his-face

To be fair, I typed up my last post knowing fuuuulllllllll well it was going to be my last. Water-what’s-his-face
So technically you got the last word
I respect that , I wish I had a chance to have said more
In hindsight being banned for
saying “ it seems that NDSP owners seem to be a little more uptight “ if I had known it was my Swan Song I may have tried to make my last posts more “memorable “

I'm so sick of clicking on these arsehole youtuber videos where they're clickbaiting you into listening to their bullshit 12minute opinion piece, and then I look at their subs and they're always in the tens of thousands.... what the fuck is wrong with people?!?! Stop watching absolute dickslit trash!!!
Me2 timbuck

TOP 1.jpg

Hey all !

After a few days of messing around, these are just some early thoughts / comments re: my OG FM3 non-turbo with CX3 Beta ... in no particular order:-

=> it has lots of mid-range growl - a very good thing
=> low end is clear
=> the need for large Cab hi/lo cuts is very minimal
=> Gap-less is probably even quicker than on my KPA with Performance mode and feels just as quick as on the GT1000
=> no need at all for an EQ block before the Amp Block and an EQ Block after the Amp Block .... this has always been a must on all my previous Fractal, L6, Boss and [current] KPA units
=> no need for use of Input Tab EQ in the Amp Block
=> am only using the Deluxe Reverb Vibrato for Cleans, AC20 EF86 for E.O.B and Crunch, Dirty Shirley 1 for Rock Tones and Plexi SLP Bright for AC-DC Style Rock
=> the Impedance Curve for the 2 x CL80 is glorious ... that was/is still the only real Cab I have, and I've always thought it is the best guitar speaker Celestion have ever made .... it can do anything ... and given I am using a Mbritt IR of his favourite cab which is a 2 x CL80 they match perfectly
=> for me - zero need for any Drive Pedals as the Gain Ranges in the Amps is plenty for everything I need
=> Gain range in each Amp I am using seems much more useable than my last FM3 2 years ago
=> only using a +16 db Para EQ Curve Boost in front of each Amp for Solo Boosts along with a +4 db boost in the Amp Block Level
=> but f%ck me ... I had totally forgotten just how how f%cking HUGE this unit is for a 3 x FSW Modeller

Tones are coming along - will report back later once I have them locked-in to my preference.

All the best,
Ben

Last edited:
Fender released their modeler and he must have seen the opportunity to become their version of Leon Todd, Cooper Carter, etc.

I made the very same assessment about five or six months ago. More power to him, as the TMP has attracted a lot of digital converts who will benefit from his videos.

increasing subscriber is easy if you have budget, but this kind of subscriber won't see your video :rofl

View attachment 21846
YT monetization guidelines do say that artificially inflating your subscriber numbers is a big no-no. I'm sure they have the tools to analyze where if a channel suddenly gets tons of new subs it's suspicious.

Fender released their modeler and he must have seen the opportunity to become their version of Leon Todd, Cooper Carter, etc.
He started by basically making videos where he just reads Fractal firmware update notes and then plays something. When he started posting those on TOP, I remember telling him something like "We can all read. Don't parrot fw update notes in your videos and figure out how to make better content instead."

The TMP was clearly a good opportunity for him to pivot since Fractal fans already had LT, CC, Brett Kingman etc as the go-to sources for Fractal content, while Helix fans had Jason Sadites, John Nathan Cordy etc. I can't fault Doug for doing that, and there's definitely a call for that kind of content for the TMP.

Where it goes sideways is being confidently wrong, like in the latency test. Even for his flanger video he could have just asked on TOP for suggestions for how to dial in flangers if he's not very familiar with them. Nevertheless, just more gaps in the TMP's armor.

Where it goes sideways is being confidently wrong, like in the latency test. Even for his flanger video he could have just asked on TOP for suggestions for how to dial in flangers if he's not very familiar with them. Nevertheless, just more gaps in the TMP's armor.

The aliasing test was pretty bad, and didn’t really help the TMP at all.

Back