Fender Tone Master Pro: Episode IV - A New Hope

Never gonna happen.. fender is full of themselves too much to admit a mistake. Used market will be that route.. 1 k used will be too high in a year

It really shouldn't matter to you...you have the Fractal FM9 Turbo MKII. So what's the problem ?

It really shouldn't matter to you...you have the Fractal FM9 Turbo MKII. So what's the problem ?
IMG_4531.jpeg

Stilwel must be testing the new firmware as he indirectly eluded to it today! It's getting closer! Hot damn!

Fender - stilwelToday at 2:54 PM​

"I'm not seeing this on my unit, but I'm not running the same firmware build as you. We'll look into this. Thanks for sharing the video."

Dude looks like he’s got a case of pink eye.

View attachment 22436
Stye, more likely. (I get them occasionally. And when I do, I'm much less inclined to broadcast a 10 minute video of myself to the entire world. Which I'm never, ever inclined to do in the first place.)

The guy kind of freaks me out with or without the stye. He has permanently-perplexed face. :D

Stye, more likely. (I get them occasionally. And when I do, I'm much less inclined to broadcast a 10 minute video of myself to the entire world. Which I'm never, ever inclined to do in the first place.)

The guy kind of freaks me out with or without the stye. He has permanently-perplexed face. :D
"I've never had to put a battery in a pedal before!" :oops: :rofl

Come on guys cut Doug some slack, he puts a lot of time doing these videos and posting. There is a lot of good information on how to's
Especially for new bees in the digital world .
I don't know Doug but I have got a lot from watching the videos.

he puts a lot of time doing these videos and posting.
It should probably be (but apparently is not) beneath us to make fun of his glasses, his stye, etc. etc. etc. :D But...

His recurring schtick seems to be, "I don't know much or anything about the product/ feature I'll be discussing today, so let me spend 10 minutes of your time bringing you 'up to speed'."

:farley

In an oversaturated market of content creators, this makes his videos seem either accidentally superfluous, or a money grab (i.e. a cash-in on our collective boredom LOL.)

Back