Fractal Talk

You can pretty much do this with the current units. I run a Microsoft Surface on top of my cab that’s hooked up to my FM3. It has a touch screen and everything. Works great.
It's not a system designed for touch use though, so compromises.

Fracpad is neat but very unreliable for wireless connection in my experience. I hope Fractal is working with its dev to turn Axe-Edit into a mobile app because there's many good ideas in the app, it just needs a lot of polish.

What
No spring reverb for my FM3 😂
1714340201904.gif

I use the Blocks Library all the time. It really sucks that it isn’t accessible from the front panel, especially from their flagship model when even the little HX Stomp has the ability.
Yeah, I do wish it was available on hardware (and performance page assignments!). But in the context of this thread - I ain’t gonna “invest” in Fractal over it. Not to mention that Fractal is Cliff, so trying to invest in somebody else relaunching the brand would be dumb. If there was somebody with the knowledge and skill to take over wherever Cliff leaves off…I imagine that person would just start their own company and we’d be juuuuuust fine.

8.00 for the FM3 has just been released.

Of course I just downloaded the beta yesterday 🤪

200w.gif

Yes.gif

Nah. The current hardware is TOTALLY useable without an editor, and sounds like an amp. If Fractal goes under - I imagine I’ll be able to get gear that makes me happy for the rest of my playing days.
Is that that time again for another instalment of “is Cliff bankrupt

Back