Are you a One Guitar person?

Are you a one-guitar person?

• Total voters
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Jesus Christ no!

3 Les Paul, 1 SG, 1 Explorer, 1 Acoustic, 1 Nylon.

I've not been in the mood of adding moore for few years now but that might change in the future.

I'm more into adding amps and cabs if things with the current band move in the right direction.

I'm basically in stand by mode right now.

Last edited:
While I'm not a 1 guitar person, and have trouble imagining ever being one, I think I have come to the conclusion that I'm not much more than a 3-guitar person. I get why other folks have more, but for me the enjoyment:cost ratio starts to flip to less than 1 after about the 3rd guitar.

I like having one guitar and customizing it completely to my tastes. Some people love to have dozens of guitars and fair enough, but when I see those pictures the maintenance, redundancy and I might even say waste just stresses me out. I can definitely see having two similar guitars for alternate tunings and as a backup, but beyond that no thanks.

Bob Hauk: I'm not a fool, Plissken.
Snake Plissken: Call me Snake.

Bob Hauk: You going to kill me, Snake?
Snake Plissken: Not now, I'm too tired. Maybe later.

Bob Hauk: I got another deal for you. I'd like you to think it over while you're resting. I'd like to offer you a job. We'd make one hell of a team, Snake.
Snake Plissken: The name's Plissken.

Currently at 22. 1 acoustic, 1 classical, 20 electrics of various makes and designs. Grouping by brand I have 4 Gibsons, 4 Fenders (my parts Strat has a USA fender body so it counts), 3 PRS (1 S2, 2SE), 3 Charvels, 2 Heritages, 1 G&L, 1 Gretsch, 1 Epiphone and 1 ESP/LTD. Variety is the spice of life. And now I want to add a second SG to the pile but may consider offing something. Haven’t decided yet.

Currently at 22. 1 acoustic, 1 classical, 20 electrics of various makes and designs. Grouping by brand I have 4 Gibsons, 4 Fenders (my parts Strat has a USA fender body so it counts), 3 PRS (1 S2, 2SE), 3 Charvels, 2 Heritages, 1 G&L, 1 Gretsch, 1 Epiphone and 1 ESP/LTD. Variety is the spice of life. And now I want to add a second SG to the pile but may consider offing something. Haven’t decided yet.
Nice!

Just need an EBMM, Ibanez and a Jackson! :grin

Back