NDSP Quad Cortex

I saw Avatar way back when as an opener to Avenged Sevenfold. They put on a good show!

I saw their name at a festival show and confused them with Avantasia, so I had no interest in seeing their set. Then I saw a roadie bring a gas can out onstage and I got curious if the next band was gonna light stuff on fire or not, they came out and I pretty much turned insta-fan because they were entertaining as hell and sounded GREAT. And the gas tank doubles as the singer’s water bottle. :rofl

They’re the influence behind a lot of my whammy bar riffs, because songs like these-

Lots of variation in their albums, each one is different while still sounding like them.

I saw their name at a festival show and confused them with Avantasia, so I had no interest in seeing their set. Then I saw a roadie bring a gas can out onstage and I got curious if the next band was gonna light stuff on fire or not, they came out and I pretty much turned insta-fan because they were entertaining as hell and sounded GREAT. And the gas tank doubles as the singer’s water bottle.
Yeah the show was wild! I think it was around 2013/2014 when I say them and it was during their mad circus era (maybe they've never left it) 🤣 but it had a great atmosphere!

You're right tho that their albums sound different but never lose that core sound.

I saw their name at a festival show and confused them with Avantasia, so I had no interest in seeing their set. Then I saw a roadie bring a gas can out onstage and I got curious if the next band was gonna light stuff on fire or not, they came out and I pretty much turned insta-fan because they were entertaining as hell and sounded GREAT. And the gas tank doubles as the singer’s water bottle. :rofl

They’re the influence behind a lot of my whammy bar riffs, because songs like these-

Lots of variation in their albums, each one is different while still sounding like them.

Re: "insta-fan", I'm loving everything I've heard so far.

Back