Rank your personal favorite brand of modeler.

Rank you personal favorite brand of modeler.

• Line 6

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Fractal

Votes: 46 49.5%
  • Boss

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Kemper

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nux

• Hotone

• Mooer

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Fender

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Quad Cortex

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Atomic

• Total voters
Many, many people here own more than one of these, or have flipped between them many times. You’re making assumptions.

But your making assumptions that the 'regulars' here (the types who think nothing of buying and selling the SAME UNIT multiple times) make up the entire crowd.

I'm gonna make an assumption and say there's plenty of sane folks roaming these parts as well. :LOL:

But your making assumptions that the 'regulars' here (the types who think nothing of buying and selling the SAME UNIT multiple times) make up the entire crowd.

I'm gonna make an assumption and say there's plenty of sane folks roaming these parts as well. :LOL:
I’m guilty of buying the same units again. Due to significant firmware upgrades or changing financial situations. Not always sane decisions but my passion remains intact.

I’m guilty of buying the same units again. Due to significant firmware upgrades or changing financial situations. Not always sane decisions but my passion remains intact.
bill murray smile GIF by Sky

Maybe more a case of tempering your enthusiasm just a bit.
No one in gear forums likes a cheerleader who's on speed. :rofl
I respect your opinion but I want to ask an honest question if I may.

Why would any of us want to tamper enthusiasm for something that we love or brings us joy? Life is so short. Aren’t we lucky to have something that we are passionate about and that we look forward to and exploring?

Again, not trying to bring you down or discredit your feelings or observation. But I just don’t understand them.
Is this just an internet thing maybe?

Again, not trying to bring you down or discredit your feelings or observation. But I just don’t understand them.
Is this just an internet thing maybe?

My apologies, you're reading too much into my comments. I was pretty much half joking. You do you man!
Spend some time in the amp section and you'll find me being just as enthusiastic over a couple of Italian brands. :LOL:

Seriously, I don't have any feelings invested in any of this. Don't take anything I say serious unless it's about
gear, gigs, or granddaughters.

(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
My apologies, you're reading too much into my comments. I was pretty much half joking. You do you man!
Spend some time in the amp section and you'll find me being just as enthusiastic over a couple of Italian brands. :LOL:

Seriously, I don't have any feeling invested in any of this. Don't take anything I say serious unless it's about
gear, gigs, or granddaughters.

(y)(y)(y)
Sounds great Amigo! Thanks for the response and explanation… all good here!

Kinda crazy that Boss is so far down the list but I kinda get it.

To me, Boss is generic and safe. Fractal and Line 6 may be a bit more designed for the “hair splitters” @JiveTurkey ?

To me, Boss is generic and safe. Fractal and Line 6 may be a bit more designed for the “hair splitters” @JiveTurkey ?
more like generic and bland. I ve used Boss all my life but still their amp model are right down at the bottom of (my) list. Everyone else seem to surpassed now in amp models. Only good thing about Boss is low latency.

more like generic and bland. I ve used Boss all my life but still their amp model are right down at the bottom of (my) list. Everyone else seem to surpassed now in amp models. Only good thing about Boss is low latency.
Might just be true,

TGF isn't really representative of the world at large.

In the real world, I know loads of people with money to burn who own Helix and/or the HX Stomp, and a few who have Kempers or Boss modellers, or a Quad Cortex.

Other than myself, I don't know of anyone who owns or has owned a
Fractal product.

Back