Rank your personal favorite brand of modeler.

Rank you personal favorite brand of modeler.

• Line 6

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Fractal

Votes: 46 49.5%
  • Boss

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Kemper

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nux

• Hotone

• Mooer

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Fender

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Quad Cortex

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Atomic

• Total voters
:hmm Where's the St. Rock choice?

1711148456839.png

Our guy accounts for almost 25 percent of the threads on page 1 of this D&M board and it's essentially the same thing. Im all for discussion but they just feel redundant and don't add anything (which is saying alot, I know we go off track all the time here). Just feels like blah filler.

Someone tell me I'm being an ass
:somean :blanket

@KingsXJJ What's going on with this recent enthusiasm of yours?

It seems like you're playing off modellers against each other and the people that like them in a whole bunch of threads. 😵‍💫
Playing off? I’m not entirely sure what that implies… But I am enthused about recently acquiring an AxeFX III and FM3. As well as the recent delivered and promised firmware updates for each. I’ve also acquired a couple of Fender FR12’s. Why wouldn’t I be excited? Please take note that I don’t criticize or condem others choices.

I’m just really happy to have the type of gear that has relieved a lot of GAS. Never been here before!

Our guy accounts for almost 25 percent of the threads on page 1 of this D&M board and it's essentially the same thing. Im all for discussion but they just feel redundant and don't add anything (which is saying alot, I know we go off track all the time here). Just feels like blah filler.

Someone tell me I'm being an ass
:somean :blanket
There’s always the ignore button if you prefer…

[...] But I am enthused about recently acquiring an AxeFX III and FM3. As well as the recent delivered and promised firmware updates for each. I’ve also acquired a couple of Fender FR12’s. Why wouldn’t I be excited? Please take note that I don’t criticize or condem others choices.

Well this is the thing...

I do indeed read your posts along with everything else here, and I thought that I'd formed an understanding of your recent story, but I'm confused now. You were soooper excited about getting the FAS products these last few days, but then just now you posted a personal ranking of:

Line 6
Fractal
Boss

Not that there's anything wrong with anyone ranking in that order except that it seems to contradict your recent posts. Just trying to make sense of it all.

Both Line 6 and Fractal.

At the risk of sending this thread into a total Chernobyl Nuclear Meltdown ;) .... the [limited] FW 24 vs Cygnus X3 audio clip comparisons I've heard so far ... combined with Fractals own detailed descriptions of the expected audio changes users will hear and encounter with Cygnus X3 ...... very much seems to me to be taking the Fractal Modelling into the realm of the warts-and-all Helix Modelling which used to be so mocked and crucified as being "too rough / raw / ugly / hard to tame / not accurate" .... you know ... just like a real Amp ;)

Just a thought ..... b.t.w ..... I don't own either a L6 or Fractal unit.

Ben

Back