Hotone Ampero II Stage (MP-380)

Well, i didn't have a ruler with me at the time :LOL: but i can tell you for a fact that my size 44 shoes had no problem switching effects / presets on the A2S.

Whereas with the QC i had to constantly be careful about it. In particular, i found myself regularly hitting the upper row switches by accident.
The key in the difficult stomping is the upper row, yeah. I agree.

Anecdotal, but i've seen a number of bands touring with QCs, and noticed a lot of them had big toppers on the front row footswitches.
Yeah. My buddy has it that way. But actually... I find them to be unseful. If you think about it, this make easier to stomp 2 switches at a time, since the heads are bigger.

100% atomic had 2 rows but they had 2 levels almost like steps , that was a smart move ergonomically if you need to use an upper and lower row
I had the Amplifire 12 and it was OK. As you say, they had 2 levels, but also the switches were more separated. It was confortable to use (well, not so much in the UI side... :bonk)

I had the Amplifire 12 and it was OK. As you say, they had 2 levels, but also the switches were more separated. It was confortable to use (well, not so much in the UI side... :bonk)
the UI was awful . like a POD XT, orange screen

Gotta say I am a bit surprised but it looks like they gave the Ampero stomp a Pretty major update today
It now has the same GUI as the stage and 3 scenes as well as a few other things
Thats really cool for stomp overall GUI looked great on the stage

It also shows that didn’t just intend to ditch the stomp for the new Stage

Last edited:
Back