Mesa Price drops

I have seen a $1000 Road King Head and an $1100 JVM410 locally in the past day.

Them used prices be falling!!!

family guy help GIF

I have seen a $1000 Road King Head and an $1100 JVM410 locally in the past day.

Them used prices be falling!!!

family guy help GIF
I see it all around, unfortunately I'm wanting a Marshall and everyone is out of stock on the studio series or thinks their used one is worth more than the new prices. Fortunately, I have my DSL100H and it gets me close enough to a plexi/JCM800 to keep me busy.

Speaking of which, I need to go run through our song list for practice tomorrow night and piss off the wifey in the process. See you guys in a few hours :crazy

I watch a couple models of EBMM guitars, and the inventory keeps going up. Last summer there were ~60 used Majesties on Reverb; Now there's 91.

With the summer models right around the corner, I'm looking for a price reduction on these also. There's simply a glut of new & used instruments, of the ones I pay attention to.

(Imma get that JP15 yet!)
I’ve noticed the same. There are still some crazy used EBMM prices but I have noticed a soft downward trend. The Sweetwater inventory is pretty high right now too.

-Are they tryin’ to stay in our hearts & minds
by keeping thangs’ budget through hard times?
Word up on the level!

How do Roadsters compare to a regular Dual Rectifier? asking for a friend

Honestly don't really know. I've definitely heard what @Mongillo19 has said regarding being darker. and yeah which DR lol

Channels 3 and 4 are definitely recto through and through imo. Channel 1 and 2 both have "lonestar cleans" like they used to advertise on every single amp in a certain era. channel one has a tweed mode in addition to clean and fat that I enjoy. Channel 2 has clean, fat and a useless "brit" mode (ymmv). It is an incredible amp and you can get them for really good prices these days

It is insanely versatile amp. highly recommend. The head is like 50lbs tho, that might be too heavy for you :idk My elevator decided to go out the day of a gig last week so I had to carry it and all my other shit down and then back up 4 flights of stairs :cry:

Honestly don't really know. I've definitely heard what @Mongillo19 has said regarding being darker. and yeah which DR lol

Channels 3 and 4 are definitely recto through and through imo. Channel 1 and 2 both have "lonestar cleans" like they used to advertise on every single amp in a certain era. channel one has a tweed mode in addition to clean and fat that I enjoy. Channel 2 has clean, fat and a useless "brit" mode (ymmv). It is an incredible amp and you can get them for really good prices these days

It is insanely versatile amp. highly recommend. The head is like 50lbs tho, that might be too heavy for you :idk My elevator decided to go out the day of a gig last week so I had to carry it and all my other shit down and then back up 4 flights of stairs :cry:
I think I am out on that. I have come to learn I don't need versatility. Great example being the Mark stuff where it's this thing with all this "variety" (that all exists on a single channel that I can't switch between because circuit design) so it's essentially still a single channel amp and an overkill waste of features in how I run it.

I think I will grab a used Dual instead. And then maybe some cabinets :bag

I think I am out on that. I have come to learn I don't need versatility. Great example being the Mark stuff where it's this thing with all this "variety" (that all exists on a single channel that I can't switch between because circuit design) so it's essentially still a single channel amp and an overkill waste of features in how I run it.

I think I will grab a used Dual instead. And then maybe some cabinets :bag

Tbh I -mostly- use it as a 2 channel amp. But I'm always delighted on the occasions I pop on channel 1 or 3

You thinking Multiwatt or rev G?

I'm thinking Mother's Day is coming up and I still need a riding lawn mower and talking about spending money on an amp is a lot easier than actually spending the money and getting an amp :oops: :hmm:ROFLMAO:

We’ve all crossed the threshold where talking about the new gear we want is far more fun than any practical value it will have in any of our setups. :ROFLMAO:

“Do I need a 5th amp/modeler/guitar? No. Would it be awesome? Yes.”

Great example being the Mark stuff where it's this thing with all this "variety" (that all exists on a single channel that I can't switch between because circuit design) so it's essentially still a single channel amp and an overkill waste of features in how I run it.
I fell into the sane trap with the Mark VII, but a year into it now, I am very satisfied with all 3 channels set as clean, Mark VII, and Mark IV respectively. Adding the Stomp XL in 4CM with MIDI switching makes it the almost perfect high-gain rig.

Back