Mesa Price drops

spawnofthesith

Rock Star
I keep hearing it goes down on Wednesday :idk

valentines day snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I watch a couple models of EBMM guitars, and the inventory keeps going up. Last summer there were ~60 used Majesties on Reverb; Now there's 91.

With the summer models right around the corner, I'm looking for a price reduction on these also. There's simply a glut of new & used instruments, of the ones I pay attention to.

(Imma get that JP15 yet!)

I sold my Fillmore 50 head for $1150 shipped in early 2023. I don't miss it. It was neither vintagey
enough, nor modern enough. Kind of a tweener that tried to do both and did neither all that well.

Signed,
Lover Of Mesa Amps

So looking at the Dual Rectifier. Because knowing FULL well FAS Rectos are GOD TIER; I am dumb. And weak.

It's 25.5" wide. The vertical Recto 212 slant which is what I would want for gigging is 23.6" wide. And 75lbs. It's like no one that actually moves gear is involved in the design of it :wat

Being a weakling is lame :ROFLMAO: But srsly; other than looking for "e-cabinet-casters and it's gotta match!" cred; ugh. The 112s are wide enough side by side to sit under the head but then they aren't hitting my face. Same to be said generally for the horizontal 212. If I was 4ft tall; I could live with it. But I'm not

:mad: :hmm

So looking at the Dual Rectifier. Because knowing FULL well FAS Rectos are GOD TIER; I am dumb. And weak.

It's 25.5" wide. The vertical Recto 212 slant which is what I would want for gigging is 23.6" wide. And 75lbs. It's like no one that actually moves gear is involved in the design of it :wat

Being a weakling is lame :ROFLMAO: But srsly; other than looking for "e-cabinet-casters and it's gotta match!" cred; ugh. The 112s are wide enough side by side to sit under the head but then they aren't hitting my face. Same to be said generally for the horizontal 212. If I was 4ft tall; I could live with it. But I'm not

Mojotone 2x12 Imperial Slant Speaker Extension Cabinet
XS1IMP2X12_1.jpg

Screenshot_20240430-092806_1.png

:sofa

2253101010_amp_dtl_001_nr.jpg

Mojotone 2x12 Imperial Slant Speaker Extension Cabinet
View attachment 22299
View attachment 22300
:sofa
Man, those things are around $600 right? For that, I can get pick of the litter used Marshall 412 cabs all day long in my area and just take out 2 speakers, lol...

But seriously, I have always thought those 5150 212 horizontal cabs would probably sound awesome if you stood them up on end combined with a smaller head. I was thinking of doing this if I ever get one of those Marshall Studio Heads like SC20H.

I wonder if I could get that head mount and kickback kit for an EVH 112 cab :unsure: Throw a redback in it :satan

Back