What's Your Dream Amp? - TGF Edition

Ohhh you didn’t.
Talk about a Man-Karen🎯
I was listening in my shop turnin’ wrenches
-the Charlie Daniels of the torque wrenchđź’Ş,
I had to shut it off cuz’ I couldn’t handle how out of touch this guy really is in todays gear climate.
Right outta’ the canon he took a wrong turn and kept on going…
Btw,
That ain’t no 2nd channel!!
What??
He’s DEAD wrong about too much to type.
PAINFUL.

I am huge fan of the Bogner XTC Red channel w boost so
A perfect amp for me would something in that vein , a lot of clarity and tight enough on the lows but not surgically tight like some of the metal amps
So that channel on the drive
Mated with a Zwreck or /13 clean edge of breakup channel

Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker 30 Watt 2Ă—12" combo amp!
cb77c2ee54nI8A6mccrqAZ2hAuHoLdee4kXTROwa.jpg

I’d love to eventually own a Mark IIC+, but more and more I’m gravitating towards my humble Ceriatone 2204 to get the sound that stops me from turning knobs.

Go figure, decades of collecting amps and twisting knobs only to find perfection in a clone of a single channel design from the 80s. Granted the 3 way bright cap and buffered FX loop helps.

I don’t have a “dream” amp, but I’ve been spending a lot of time looking at this picture the last few days

IMG_4851.jpeg

I’d say it’s more “current fixation of my obsessive compulsive disorder” than a “dream”. :rofl

Recently my dad blues has been showing. I really miss my old Princeton and have been looking at various kits to build my own. I really want a little combo to take round to my friends house and a little Princeton would be perfect.

No matter what I do I can't get this video to start at the beginning so jump back to 0:00 to see the whole playthrough.

Reactions: Elf
Back