Thinking about selling the Stealth

I initially thought my EVH and roadster were redundant but I’ve recanted on that big time

A mark style amp and a 5153 aren’t even slightly redundant imo completely different style gain structures

I meant more in the 3-channel, high gain amp vein. While I dig the idea of having an amp collection, I'd rather start off hitting the fundamental amps before I start getting a bunch of variants of 5150/Mesa stuff. If that makes any sense. :rofl

Yeah I know. New pieces are insane. Nothing local on marketplace worth grabbing so sort of stuck at the minute.

I know. It's nuts! :ROFLMAO:

See above. Nothing worth grabbing in my neck of the woods. I am wary of guitar center crap where some dillhole has swapped the speakers for something gross before returning it :mad:

Less gifs, more text they said.

Stock speakers? Do they work with a good range of amps? I've looked at them a time. Or 15 :sofa

Yep the celestion anniversary H30s are fucking awesome. I love this cab sounds great with everything and you can definitely tell the affinity with the EVH head. It is only 60 watts tho if you have any 100 watt heads

Less gifs, more text they said.
young GIF

:bag

Great amp but I just don't have the desire to turn it on. Biggest issue causing these feelings is almost 100% because of me not having a proper speaker cab. These F12 loaded 112s are great for modeling purposes but not the same experience with amps at all. Running it through the Suhr is a blast but boiling it down to digital at that point makes the III more fun since I am running it through studio monitors. My desire for a face ripping Marshall still burns but that lack of cabinet will have me in the exact same spot in an instant.
Selling my 2004 Marshall 1960av...

:bag

Great amp but I just don't have the desire to turn it on. Biggest issue causing these feelings is almost 100% because of me not having a proper speaker cab. These F12 loaded 112s are great for modeling purposes but not the same experience with amps at all. Running it through the Suhr is a blast but boiling it down to digital at that point makes the III more fun since I am running it through studio monitors. My desire for a face ripping Marshall still burns but that lack of cabinet will have me in the exact same spot in an instant.
As much as Inlove the romance of tubes and amps and glowing glass and knobs…

…I just always wind up falling into this same sorta place not too long into any tube acquisition these days…

Back