Omega Granophyre

In case it wasn't clear, my joke was that it sounded bad. If I were really reliant on videos to make purchasing decisions, that video would turn me off the amp in all honesty!

I’m usually a big fan of Reza’s and dig his playing/riffs, but this doesn’t sound good to me.
Agree. That is horrible sounding. It is absurdly bright. Probably those speakers Reza uses with every single amp.

When I read gushing comments on clips like this I have to wonder if folks are not listening with their eyes.

Took another look at the video. It seems reamped? Maybe there was an issue with the method used?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The Alnico Cream is a surprisingly good speaker. The Gold however...yikes.

I’ve considered trying them in my Friedman cab. It has two V30’s and two GB’s. Thinking of trying them swapped out in place of the GB’s, but it’s not a cheap test looking at the prices of the Alnico CB’s. o_O

I’ve considered trying them in my Friedman cab. It has two V30’s and two GB’s. Thinking of trying them swapped out in place of the GB’s, but it’s not a cheap test looking at the prices of the Alnico CB’s. o_O
Yeah, I would definitely want to try them first in your situation. Some stores may do free returns if you dislike them?

I use them most for lower gain amps but they are like a less bright Alnico Blue in a way.

Filthy.

Reza getting some great amps the last couple weeks.

Love the Neural plug-in of the amp, particularly the KT66 version. Maybe my favorite digital high gain model.

Wish these things were a little more readily available.

Beautiful! Do you speak it MF’er?

Back