Omega Granophyre

Whizzinby

Rock Star
TGF Recording Artist

Filthy.

Reza getting some great amps the last couple weeks.

Love the Neural plug-in of the amp, particularly the KT66 version. Maybe my favorite digital high gain model.

Wish these things were a little more readily available.

Not sure how much truth there but rumour is Kyle Rhodes from KSR
Had a big hand in designing and building these

Not sure how much truth there but rumour is Kyle Rhodes from KSR
Had a big hand in designing and building these

Interesting. Never heard that.

If these things were ever readily available I’d have probably tried one by now. The 5 month lead time always makes me squirrel for something else.

Omega is it's own brand/company and built by them in Michigan.

I have a Granophyre and an Ares and they are quite different.

Wonder what’s the point of having the Omega brand if the dudes from KSR are designing and producing them.
Don’t know what all was designed by Kyle but it would be no different than Metrolpolis building for other people.

My buddy builds the USA production BC Rich’s including the Eddie Munson guitar.

Most of his stuff sounds like s**t to me, and he’s pretty arrogant. Not a fan.

He gets a lot of hate and I get it, but IRL he’s a super nice guy, very helpful and knowledgeable.

I’ve never had a problem with him.

He’s a really good player with a lot of feels when he gets on it, and the chugs are unreal.

But to each his own, I’ve seen it for years and understand.

He gets a lot of hate and I get it, but IRL he’s a super nice guy, very helpful and knowledgeable.

I’ve never had a problem with him.

He’s a really good player with a lot of feels when he gets on it, and the chugs are unreal.

But to each his own, I’ve seen it for years and understand.
Perhaps he doesn’t realize how he carries himself online, or maybe he doesn’t care. But he comes across as a know-it-all, and something special, because he’s got a few connections. Doesn’t matter. I generally just ignore him at this point.

Ugh. 50% down, 4-5 month lead time. No KT66 version.

Neural: “Port the plugs!”

Back