New controller day

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
This guy just got here. With some inspiration from @DanRad and moral support from @mbenigni ; we'll see how this works with the GM800 :unsure:
71MfjxKu5JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Shitty Pic of Something Else 2: "Keyboard" Boogalloo
lCzSP8d.jpg

Shitty clip to go with it.

Controller is bus powered by GM800 (which I was a little worried about beforehand) and using the sounds I normally use with my guitar. Need to do some velocity adjustment. Not sure whether it happens on the controller or the settings within the presets themselves? Certainly at hunt and peck like a muthertrucker but a fun time nonetheless. Probably 27 seconds too long :bag Using FAS verbs from the III
:chef

Awesome. Now Roland needs to fix the note source issue with an "all" selection and you're (and all of us) are good to go painlessly.
It'd be cool for note source to be per preset, certainly. The arp button, pitch and modulation wheels as well as octave keys worked out of the box on this. Super impressed with that.

It'd be cool for note source to be per preset, certainly. The arp button, pitch and modulation wheels as well as octave keys worked out of the box on this. Super impressed with that.

It needs an "all" selection. This, because you can't record via USB to your DAW and play it back without toggling the current setup.

Insert Kirk meme here....

Back