NDSP Quad Cortex

Speaking for myself, but when I’m downloading an app on my phone it’s generally the first time I’m experiencing it or what it does, so I can instantly attach the image to the ‘new’ thing.

I'm gonna use your own words - don't hit me! :horse

Speaking for myself, the first time I use a graphical interface it's generally the first time I'm experiencing it and what it does, so I can instantly attach the image to the 'new' thing.

1715280610785.png

The I/Os are clearly marked. The EQ, Cab, Amp, and Loops should be obvious to most,
and then the others you learn the first time you "experience it and what it does."

Ask anyone here who's owned the Quad Cortex and I'd wager not one had any issues
with the iconography.

Mountains out of mole hills IMO.

Last edited:
I'm gonna use your own words - don't hit me! :horse

Speaking for myself, the first time I use a graphical interface it's generally the first time I'm experiencing it and what it does, so I can instantly attach the image to the 'new' thing.

View attachment 22667

The I/Os are clearly marked. The EQ, Cab, Amp, Loops, and Tuner should be obvious to most,
and then the others you learn the first time you "experience it and what it does."

Ask anyone here who's owned the Quad Cortex and I'd wager not one had any issues
with the iconography.

Mountains out of mole hills IMO.
Being honest I have no idea what those are lol and I even owned a QC
The Eq , AMP , Cab are self explanatory but
Snowflake Hot wheels track
Green squiggle yellow squiggle is a stretch

Speaking for myself, but when I’m downloading an app on my phone it’s generally the first time I’m experiencing it or what it does, so I can instantly attach the image to the ‘new’ thing. But I’ve been using delay for 28 years, I just want to see the word “Delay”

Soundcloud changed their icon background from orange to black several months ago, it’s in the same spot on my phone and it still takes me 10 seconds of searching for the damn thing before I recognize it. Same with Twitter/X.

Dude , delay is best represented by an aqua/green parallelogram
WTF is wrong with you

Snowflake

Ya but once you use the snowflake you'll know it well and won't be able to wait to use it again.
And again.
In no time at all a single snowflake ain't enough and you start using 2 of them.
A lot.
Next thing you know your band-mates are complaining that you're using too many damn snowflakes.....

❄ ❄ ❄
:wat:wat:wat

:rofl

Unlike you and your mad eyeball skilz, most can't read the fucking words.

View attachment 22669

Not going to comment on the fact that 97% of the adult population don't need the words yet somehow you seem to.......

:geek:
Look, I'm sure the illiterate among us have figured out how to differentiate between the "Home" "Devices" "Commerce" "Travel" etc. folders in the phone on the right, but for the rest of us, we weren't sitting in 1st grade asking the teacher "when are we actually going to USE letters, though?!?"

QC UI is an exact ripoff of Helix UI and simultaneously incomprehensible. I'm not sure which is the more impressive feat. ;)

I don't have any trouble using it at all. I look at the colors and not the symbols, same as on the HX.

Back