Everyone FEARED Yngwie! | Hear ‘N Aid 1986

Psh Yngwie stole everything he knows from this guy

Is that Henry Kaiser’s kid?

IMG_7066.jpeg

Nope lol this dude was 100% serious

I wonder what he's up to these days
Well now I feel a little guilty about my "laugh" emoji. :) Looks like he earned himself a little fanbase at any rate. Good for him!

Here is a rare sighting of an Yngwie in it’s native habitat:

He’s pushing ahead of the beat so much here. I can’t tell if he was having trouble wanting to push the tempo faster, or if maybe there is something weird about the monitoring or maybe mic placement for the orchestra?

I always wonder how the first string classical players feel about guitar divas in these crossover performances. The ideals in terms of execution are just so different.

There are plenty of divas in orchestras too, and it’s not uncommon for many to have an attitude of turning their nose up at anything contemporary or pop.

ls7eqhblftk51.jpg

The video where he's inexplicably playing guitar alone in the middle of a busy mall and starts rubbing his ass on random strangers is also a banger
We're gonna need a link to that one...

He’s pushing ahead of the beat so much here. I can’t tell if he was having trouble wanting to push the tempo faster, or if maybe there is something weird about the monitoring or maybe mic placement for the orchestra?
Seems like he's expecting the orchestra to play to him. He's certainly not watching the conductor.

I love Yngwie's 80s and 90s stuff. He used to write songs that had a little more point to them besides, "I need a vehicle to shred the Phrygian Dominant for a minute!" His skill is still there for leads, but he's not really writing songs anymore. Mind of sad.

Back