Tube Works Stereo Reverb

Achilles

Rock Star
Wowza! Tube Works = really, really killer.

1714582816560.png

Lots of reverb enthusiasts around here...... @BROCKSTAR ????

I still have my Real Tube II and MosValve from back in the day, I always wanted to get the reverb to complete the set back then but funds wouldn’t allow it…

Early 90s I powered an ART SGE with one of these. Rock solid stuff.

View attachment 22424

Yep, that’s the one. I paired it with a Peavey Rockmaster back in my bar band days. The amp needs some TLC, the jacks are pretty well shot. They’re mounted on a small PCB, I’ve considered hardwiring in standard jacks to get it up and running again, but time and motivation have kept me from tackling the project.

Yep, that’s the one. I paired it with a Peavey Rockmaster back in my bar band days. The amp needs some TLC, the jacks are pretty well shot. They’re mounted on a small PCB, I’ve considered hardwiring in standard jacks to get it up and running again, but time and motivation have kept me from tackling the project.

Funny, I just returned the Rockmaster I scored. Gave it a visual first and noticed quite a bit of corrosion on the rear jacks that intrude inside the chassis. Didn't even bother taking the cover off or plugging it in. Incomplete/bad description by the seller coupled with no way am I rolling the dice based on what I saw.

Funny, I just returned the Rockmaster I scored. Gave it a visual first and noticed quite a bit of corrosion on the rear jacks that intrude inside the chassis. Didn't even bother taking the cover off or plugging it in. Incomplete/bad description by the seller coupled with no way am I rolling the dice based on what I saw.

Those loop jacks can be a nightmare, they’re switching jacks and will kill your signal completely if the contacts get even slightly contaminated. I wound up running jumpers in all five of them just to avoid headaches.

Hard to find in good condition. They sound great though.

Back