NAD: Quarterbag Got XX'ed

I like how scooped out the Mids are on the funkily named EQ. Yeah, we don't do Mids
here at Casa @Iron1 . :cuss:satan
The Badlander begs to differ... but, you're not entirely wrong... 🤣

qz1ngXi.jpg

I think the Scooped Mids Revolution was necessary, inevitable, and one
of the worst things to happen to guitarists, music in general, and especially
bassists. Poor bassists. :hugitout

I am not an fundamentalist or extremist at heart. Except for this. I will gouge
your eyes out in battle, and fight until my testicles are permanently severed
from my torso.... or yours. It's up to you. :hmm

:rofl

“Guitar is a mid range instrument”

*proceeds to show you the boxiest honkiest clock radio nasal drip tone you ever heard*

:cop

:rofl

As if. :hmm

I would advise you to sit down and have a looooooooooooong conversation with the
Ghost of Jerry Garcia, and then ask him about the effects he used throughout his career,
and what they did to the Mids. Because at this point you are shitting on his Ghost and the
entire legacy he left behind for you to crap on here in public. :cuss:crazy

:beer

I like how scooped out the Mids are on the funkily named EQ. Yeah, we don't do Mids
here at Casa @Iron1 . :cuss:satan
Speak for yourself.
I’ll do mid’s in the mash.
Especially with creative musicians that maximize their instruments in that monster mash.
Now you have a sound instead of a guitar dude with a better Metallica sound by himself then all of Metallica together..?
You feel me?

I get it man, I sit in front of my rigs like I did in the cubicals in In School Suspension with a better Hendrix tone then Hendrix knew was imaginable
at these mouse fart low volumes.
-spending up that time in my think tank chamber drumming up ideas & feathering them in.
ONE guitar- play the shit of it, set the guitar up unique to myself and mine that seam.

For me the hang-up is top-end cut at management volumes/noise in a band mix.
Like picking the high strings in a 1st position Cowboy chord as and you can’t hear the notes on the B & E strings.. and when you press on the treble/presence your overall sound starts to
dismantle…-taxed out from the tunes top-end.
That’s why I dig the Stilletto Ace so much.
AWESOME channel/mode options
and with the Wizard Leopard Boost which you can pre-select the boost and the pedal will automatically turn on or off the boost when you change channels
-THAT is dope AF!!!
Serve me the Manwich’ with extra mids & I’ll simmer them outta the hot mess and into
the tonestack recipe.
Fire in the damn holeđź‘Ź

Back