Music Is Win Guy Hit In Forehead With Bottle

I can’t say I’ve ever felt a shred of feeling or anything I’d consider passion in his playing though. Might just be a me thing.

I don't know if this clip is representative of his playing, but it's definitely not just you.

Last edited:
Instant Karma. :rofl

Obviously, kidding about the death scenario. My George Carlin is out of his cage today. : :idk
Awkward Waynes World GIF

Acts of random violence - and some not so random - seem to be on the upsurge, or maybe its just the reporting. People will do all sorts of mindless nasty stuff if they can get away with it.

in the same league as Trogly
I didn't really care for Trogly (especially watching him torture a guitar with his playing :barf), but after watching one on the OG Silverburst vs. the AJ reissues, I realized he's very knowledgeable, and I even learned a couple things about mine from him (the actual date it was made, and in which factory.)

I didn't really care for Trogly (especially watching him torture a guitar with his playing :barf), but after watching one on the OG Silverburst vs. the AJ reissues, I realized he's very knowledgeable, and I even learned a couple things about mine from him (the actual date it was made, and in which factory.)

I respect Trogly's experience and knowledge, but I cannot fucking stand his uber-dweeb voice.

There's something about Rhett Shull that just ain't jiving with me.
Honestly, he's never really bothered me. None of them bother me too deeply because I can tell after 1 or 2 vids this isn't for me and turn them off lol. I just think a lot of the vids are things that's been discussed so much already it's hard for me to stay engaged. I prefer listening to actual music or cool interviews.

FWIW, if I don't like a YouTuber I rarely watch them enough to develop the common "Rhett Shull" reaction. I get why, so I don't watch.

Fricker I find occasionally funny (or maybe just a silly email he reads), Rob Chapman not so much these days...

But I guess I'm kinda satisifed with my gear and so don't watch those channels much anymore.

Don't put yourself in the public eye with comments and expect adulation. Indifference and/or hostility are more common human reactions.

But acts of random violence have nothing to do with YouTube.

Back