Library Overload! Any list of recommended 5150 style and Triple Rec captures for Tonex?

pipelineaudio

Shredder
There are approaching homeopathy numbers of captures for Tonex and so many of them are pre-used audio suppositories, is there a list of the great ones somewhere?

Holy crap!!! Now I see why everyone is complaining about the software!

For some reason, you can see all sorts of more captures on the web version than the app or plugin.

Search won't search by user name in any way that I can find on the app, but will on the web version. WTF?
IMG_2897.gif

Homeopathy? -> add more empty profiles to make your Tonex stronger, but be wary, it could become too powerful to handle. 😂

PS: Shake for even more power.

Holy crap!!! Now I see why everyone is complaining about the software!

For some reason, you can see all sorts of more captures on the web version than the app or plugin.

Search won't search by user name in any way that I can find on the app, but will on the web version. WTF?
Use the @ symbol in front of the user name. Somewhere along the upgrade path IK borked the search function, this will fix it.

LRS - Has good captures
DanBier has a couple of Good 5150 III Caps - one is a DI
DreamsofGray is another user with some free 5150 III Captures including stealth.
DrewHast has a few, they're very high gain - will cut through for sure. Depends upon your use case, would be great for Downtuned/7+ strings .

I'll have to look up some others if you're wanting block letter, something Camaro has a variety of 5150's through the years.

Last edited:
So SDS tells us to go to this particular facebook group to escape toxicity, and the first thing I post I am met be the UBER pedant...fired

Back