Boss pocket gt

primeholy

Roadie
TGF Recording Artist
I bought a boss pocket gt cause the price dropped to an hundo. Didn’t really know anything about it till I saw the price drop. I googled “videos not loading in app” and came across this. I cant believe boss can’t get this to work when I’ve never had issues with my spark amp app playing vids.
8A80E4FD-646F-4E56-AB5F-C9417576303F.png

I have read that post before, not had the pocket GT, but I do have (for many years now) the Boss BR-80,
a multi-purpose pocket guitar/bass/vocal amp modeler & effects with multi-track recorder, stereo field recorder with condensor mics, MP3 file player with real-time speed and pitch conversion.
It's my go to home practice unit, great for learning new songs, especially in the 10 minutes before you have to go to band practice. (lol)

Much more practical that the pocket GT I think.

I have read that post before, not had the pocket GT, but I do have (for many years now) the Boss BR-80,
a multi-purpose pocket guitar/bass/vocal amp modeler & effects with multi-track recorder, stereo field recorder with condensor mics, MP3 file player with real-time speed and pitch conversion.
It's my go to home practice unit, great for learning new songs, especially in the 10 minutes before you have to go to band practice. (lol)

I always thought the weirdo desktop Boss boxes looked cool. The BR, the GT-001. That being said the GT-Pro always appealed to me too.

If they updated the BR-80 with AIRD it would be pretty near perfect.

Back