Any of you dudes get banned from TGP?..Why?

I’m a gear forum mutt..been banned from nearly all of them.
It’s Rock-N-Roll man.
Live fast , die young & leave a good looking post💯

Yes, they freakin’ Han Solo banned my arse.
I was permanently banned for
starting a thread & standing behind the fact that
“John Lennon WAS METAL”
The Man-Karen’s became real abundant.
Dude’s were FIRED UP.
.it was EPIC.

So if you were perma-banned from TGP-Why?
Cheers for f’n YEARS🤘🏻

Oscars Honor GIF by The Academy Awards

I defended the honor of a deceased friend and went out guns ablazing.

Scorched Earth or GTFO!!!

Wouldn't change a thing. I am not there to drive up views so Scott Peterfuckface
and his crew can bank more $$$. :hmm

Haven't so far, but I did take about a years hiatus to let some infractions time out a while back. I am locked out of the TMP thread now, but that honestly wasn't from doing anything wrong other than being trolled by a creepy stalker and getting tossed out along with the freak that was stalking me.

Someone kept at me about medical examination of my... well, I'm an ageing man and told him to stop.

I got banned, I think permanently. But they didn't like me for a while, especially when I quoted evidence. No suspensions por anything until the hammer came down. That last time I had no method let alone courtesy of reply or comment.

Those Mods seem to to trigger easily and carry grudges if you have reasonable answer.

EDIT: If you look at the "What are you reading now?" thread, there's the reason I pickled up an examination of Aristotle's On Sophistical Refutations - not that I could use it if they won't allow a reply.

Last edited:
FWIW, I have never reported anybody, not even the dude obsessed with my medical history.

But others may report often, I wouldn't know. It has to be a headache dealing with a flurry of Reports, whether they are justified or not.

Been banned and permabanned numerous times. Not even sure why.

Kirk Hammet is overrated.

The Nuge is awesome.

One time the girly boys were going on about their beard treatment routines and I jokingly said I don't do shit for mine and they sound like a bunch of ladies.

Who knows though because they can ban you for a remark from 5 years ago that someone just found and got a hair up their ass about.

Fuck that place.

Suspended once in the huge FM3 thread before the unit was officially launched and there was a ton of hype around it.

I edited an unreleased image of the FM3, FC6 and EV2 pedal and made it look like a link to a video.. linked the image to Rick Roll. I think the TGP owner clicked it and got pissed.

Boom... Headshot!

SDtvfm2.png

Back