A New Practice Regimen (Al Di Meola Month)

What about doing something like taking the Al Di you have learned and spend the next month applying/incorporating it to everyday playing? You have spent a month learning his stuff, his techniques, etc. Not trying to stop you from moving on to another guitarist, but while his stuff is still fresh in your head, spending the next month applying it to real world usage might be a good use of May ;~))

Great minds! Already working on that. :banana

I also have a plan----but we know what all the Gods and the Universe tend
to do with those.... apart from mocking us. :LOL:

Great minds! Already working on that. :banana

I also have a plan----but we know what all the Gods and the Universe tend
to do with those.... apart from mocking us. :LOL:
As John Lennon said "Life is what happens when your busy making other plans!" ;~))

Well, I am going to take @Moondog Wily 's sage advice and stick with Al at least for the
time being. I have way more to learn and work on. And I couldn't really come up with
another guitarist/artist I was as stoked about listening to every darn day. :LOL:

Well, I am going to take @Moondog Wily 's sage advice and stick with Al at least for the
time being. I have way more to learn and work on. And I couldn't really come up with
another guitarist/artist I was as stoked about listening to every darn day. :LOL:
As long as the daily commitment remains, I think you are on a great track! Will we ever get to hear some of this shredding (well, don't know if I should call Al a shredder, but you know what I mean)? Keep on keepin' on Brother!!

As long as the daily commitment remains, I think you are on a great track! Will we ever get to hear some of this shredding (well, don't know if I should call Al a shredder, but you know what I mean)? Keep on keepin' on Brother!!

Hello! We have a winner!! :banana

That's the key. And the biggest difference/change for me in the past month.

As for the shredding? Probably not. :lol I'll never get to that level. I just want to
use the time to get up a level (or half a level!!) higher than I was when I started. :beer

And I couldn't really come up with

1714593647781.png

I have to share this. It is new to me. I know. Where the F have I been? :facepalm

This is pure and utter insanity. Who does something like this? How does
someone do something like this? This is video game shit before video games
where the shit. It blows my mind that someone could be this prescient.

Legend! :chef

1980. WTF Al! It doesn't even sound human, or humanly possible. :love

Back