Who is on top of your amp?

View attachment 2491

No action figures on mine here. The only one that has something on it is this - where I rest my FM9 when not in use…

Les Miserables Reaction GIF
😭 😭 😭

I'll play. Vinnie the Voltage Regulator. He treats my vintage amps the right way by
dropping the voltage down to 110 for my vintage amps. They don't like modern
wall voltages of 125. Nope.

Everson the Eagle is a Totem my Mom grabbed me in Alaska when she was there
about 20 years ago.

Then my fave MSG Album. :beer

20221116_191356.jpg

Last edited:
"Last" episode ever on Sunday. I have probably 12 seasons to catch up on before I will be current :rofl I would like to see it through. I think.

Brace yourself. This last season is awful. Worst it's ever been and nothing like the show it once was. Almost unrecognizable. But I am seeing it through, almost out of morbid fascination (still not as bad as FTWD post S2, though, no hot air beer balloons, yet…)

Brace yourself. This last season is awful. Worst it's ever been and nothing like the show it once was. Almost unrecognizable. But I am seeing it through, almost out of morbid fascination (still not as bad as FTWD post S2, though, no hot air beer ballons, yet…)
Yeah I started that one for about 3-4 episodes and I was out pretty quickly.

Back on topic: as a late 80s teen I had a Bart Simpson doll on top of my Marshall half stack. :)

These days at gigs, it's just my slide and some picks and my phone.

At home, it's currently my Katana 100 head on top of my Mesa Electra Dyne head, for FM9 Pwr Amp In use. :rawk

Back