Video Games

1) I believe it is a call back to old school Metroid and Castlevania games where death is a little more punishing and you aren't really told what to do or where to explore, it's up to you

2) idk what a PD-wtfevers is šŸ¤£

You can play it on the switch which I feel like is the most likely fill in for said PD-wtfevers
2. PS-wtfever (4 and 5 I think currently in house) :rofl

I love commenting before reading :hmm :ROFLMAO:

1. What's Metroidvania (other than a verbal mashup of Metroid and Castlevania which I actually loved back in the day?"
2. Can I play this game on one of my kid's PD-wtfevers?

They're usually games that slowly unlock their map through exploration and finding new power-ups, like double jump, that allow you reach previously unreachable places.

Available on PS5, and currently "free" (paid for) if you have a PS+ Extra or Premium subscription?
He has essentials so it's $22.95 iirc? The trailer posted on it is pretty damm low res looking? I know that's the point but it might do good to have a remaster/upscale?

1. What's Metroidvania (other than a verbal mashup of Metroid and Castlevania which I actually loved back in the day?"
It's exactly that. Metroid is known for its non-linear level design where you can explore all around, you open up new areas by finding skill/tool upgrades and so on. Castlevania is in many ways similar, so put the two together and you get "something resembling Metroid or Castlevania in how the game plays."

No, it has to look like shit to get the indie cred and score 5/5 on Eurogamer. ;)
dance party snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back