Stomptrooper XL, baby!

Lysander

Shredder
No idea when this was announced, but just ran into it while browsing for something else at Sweetwater.

HX-Stomp-XL-Limited-Edition.jpg

That's a great look for the Stomp XL.

Haven't seen white before. Very cool. I had the blue one originally, wanted another one but have black now cause I have no patience.

Don't feel like opening a new thread, so...
The manual does say something different, but as an update might've changed things: can you assign the left arrow switches freely to something else in stomp/snapshot mode?

The manual does say something different, but as an update might've changed things: can you assign the left arrow switches freely to something else in stomp/snapshot mode?

Not that i'm aware of - the Stomp XL is still four snapshots per preset.

Not that i'm aware of - the Stomp XL is still four snapshots per preset.

Uhm, ok. Too bad. It kinda dawned on me how this could be a perfect thing to control my entire hybrid pedalboard if those switches could be assigned freely. Adding any kind of MIDI switcher to the Stomp surely works but it's always adding yet another layer of complexity.

In stomp mode, the leftmost switches are indeed assignable. In preset or snapshot mode, they’re bank, preset, or snapshot up and down.

Back