St. Rock AMPERIUM LIVE

Im struggling to change presets on the unit itself. The selected preset shows on the screen but plays only the one I selected on the app before closing the app and my computer and using the Amperium in standalone mode. I can go to an empty bank, I'll still have the same and unique sound.
Looks like a bug, I can scroll with the control knob all the presets, but I always get the sound of the one I selected on the app.
I would like to take the Amperium to my rehersal tomorrow but if the only way to change a preset is to do it on my phone, not very practical...

Last edited:
Im struggling to change presets on the unit itself. The selected preset shows on the screen but plays only the one I selected on the app before closing the app and my computer and using the Amperium in standalone mode.
Looks like a bug, I can scroll with the control knob all the presets, but I always get the sound of the one I selected on the app.
I would like to take the Amperium to my rehersal tomorrow but if the only way to change a preset is to do it on my phone, not very practical...
While using the app you can only change de output, everything else is locked, they will fix this soon.

I got the 2.09 running but still have the same issue, only 1 bank usable on the unit standalone mode, if I want to change I need my phone and the app...Frustrating...

2 ways to change bank :
1 . by hands with controls knob.
2. Long press C. You will see navigate menu, where A - down, B - up, C - confirm, D - cancel

2 ways to change bank :
2. Long press C. You will see navigate menu, where A - down, B - up, C - confirm, D - cancel
Like I said the control knob shows the correct choosen bank on the screen but plays only the last sound I played on the app. In short, I can use only 1 preset/bank in standalone mode... When the app is open, no problem, bus as soon as it's closed, I'll have the same sound on the 100+ banks however I scroll the controm knob.
Am I the only one with that issue?

2 ways to change bank :
You can change the bank yes, but I always have the same sound in any bank I choose, even empty ones!

I solved the problem! On the unit itself, when you go from one bank to another, you turn the control knob and press on it, which I never did before!
I was used to the Helix where you just had to turn the knob and the preset would change...
Anyway thanks a lot to both of you for your support and help!
At least all that made me go deeply into the guts of the machine and app, now I think I know it pretty well!

There is a bug with Setlists in 2.09beta (this is my first time using Setlists, so, I dont know whether it's a pre-existing bug).

I encountered it today at rehearsal. Loaded my setlist up (A) and all the sounds loaded as normal, except for two sounds, which were both the same clean sound. This didn't happen after I loaded my 2nd setlist (B), then, went back to the first setlist. The 2 clean sounds loaded fine after re-loading.

Another bug. After I created setlist A, I made setlist B. The bug is, in setlist A after the last song, there is one additional preset which shouldn't be there, which is the first preset of the first song in setlist B. This bug is confirmed. I can recreate this bug. Even deleting all the songs in setlist A, then, putting in only 1 song, the unwanted extra preset is there.

Update: I recreated setlist A for setlist C and the extra preset is not there, so, it seems to affect setlist A only.
Update 2: I checked setlist B for the bug, and sure enough, setlist B also has this bug. There is an extra preset at the end of setlist B, which is the first preset of setlist C.
Update 3: If I clear setlist B (empty) there is no extra preset in setlist A. As a work around, using only setlist A and C seems to avoid this bug.
Update 4: One of the presets in setlist A is louder than normal upon loading. It takes 10-15 seconds before it settles down and goes back to normal volume. The affected tone is based-on amp 54: Fendep Twin with MD Plus in front of it. However, it could likely be just a setlist bug.

Last edited:
Back