St. Rock Amperium: Owners Club

@st.Rock @deLuther I see all units are sold out - congratulations on the achievement!

Will there be another run?

Also, is there a possibility for USB audio recording and/or the unit acting as a USB interface with future updates?

Still no shipping information whatsoever :(
It's on it's way! Takes it's time though (no update since Tuesday) this thing is really testing my patience lol.
Super excited for this, gonna post some demos for sure. If anyone is interested in a specific amp - let me know and i'm gonna record some stuff!

It's on it's way! Takes it's time though (no update since Tuesday) this thing is really testing my patience lol.
Super excited for this, gonna post some demos for sure. If anyone is interested in a specific amp - let me know and i'm gonna record some stuff!
Curious how the Atomica and Meshuggah amps sound with a TS boost in front.

What was the delivery time for you guys if i may ask?

On Monday (Apr 29th) my parcel has been sent from Hungary and is going to Germany.
On Tuesday (April 30th - 01:34am) was the last update - still in Hungary.
No update since then.

Slowly getting a bit frustrated not gonna lie.

On Monday (Apr 29th) my parcel has been sent from Hungary and is going to Germany.
No update since then.

When I got one it took 5 days from Hungary to my door in Germany.

No update since then.

About a month to the US

Christmas day has arrived - the pedal is here!
I've played for about 5 mins until the unit turned off again cause the provided power supply decided to quit so it was a rather short rendezvous. I enjoyed it though lol. I have a 9V 1.7A Supply left here - which in theory should meet the requirements of 1.5A so wish me luck it will stay on for a bit longer now.
Sound wise the first impressions are pretty solid.

Christmas day has arrived - the pedal is here!
I've played for about 5 mins until the unit turned off again cause the provided power supply decided to quit so it was a rather short rendezvous. I enjoyed it though lol. I have a 9V 1.7A Supply left here - which in theory should meet the requirements of 1.5A so wish me luck it will stay on for a bit longer now.
Sound wise the first impressions are pretty solid.
How would you say it compares to some of the other stuff you've tried? Like, how do you say it feels to the Fortin Nameless plugin or NAM profiles?

Hey all......I know this thing is about amp tones first and foremost, but what are the reverbs like? Anything you can use for spacey, big pad-like ambient sounds?

Hey all......I know this thing is about amp tones first and foremost, but what are the reverbs like? Anything you can use for spacey, big pad-like ambient sYou can eas
Ya, for sure, I tried everything at this point, in the multifx section you have 8 shimmer, a ton of reverbs and delays, you can do everything.

Back