Some clippage.

As a child of the 80's I grew up with both classic rock and rap in my rotation. I would spend my chore money on vinyl 45 singles of all the latest radio hits at the time.

The b-side of Run-Dmc's "Walk this way" was "King of Rock" I played the hell out of that record, so last year I learned all the guitars solos note for note and recorded it as a goof, but it was a lot of fun.

Yes, that's me singing both parts :wat I had to get creative with some of the lyrics

Last edited:
Sounds great man the Neon Fortress some parts almost sound like they would be awesome in like a Terminator sound track
Have you tried submitting some stuff for movie scores it really good

Sounds great man the Neon Fortress some parts almost sound like they would be awesome in like a Terminator sound track
Have you tried submitting some stuff for movie scores it really good
Thanks man! Thought crossed my mind but too lazy to do anything with it tbh. Once my collab partner gets back in the mix; I'd like to try and be more prolific with it. Whether that happens is another story.

I always thought the NeoN Fortress stuff was so awesome 🔥 Checking out the dad thrash era cause, well, I am dad thrash era lol

Thank you sir. I miss playing in a metal band:satan

It's tougher to do the older you get. Finding bandmates you like, that can play and are willing to play for not much $.

I hear ya there, I'm dreading putting one back together. There are plenty of guys down here willing to do it, probably 1/3rd are capable and half of that third aren't pricks or addicts, so we shall see! The whole scene down here got used to not making any money at all, I'd say 95% of gigging musicians down here resigned to the labor of love thing a decade ago, the remaining 5% is still wet behind the ears.

Back