Ok. Who has a YouTube channel ?

I’ve subbed to quite a few of you guys where it will let me. Holy Cow. Some outstanding players. I’m in good company and can learn a hell of a lot I hope.
I intend to start recording soon but I need help with the setup etc.
Cheers chaps

Holy Shit. That solo on Highway Star. Omg. That was insane. I’ve subbed for sure Hotrats.
Was that you playing?

Holy s**t. That solo on Highway Star. Omg. That was insane. I’ve subbed for sure Hotrats.
Was that you playing?

Unfortunately not, LOL.
That's my friend and long time band mate. I play only the harmonized part in the second solo.
My friend is very good and loves to play and learn solos so he did most of the lead stuff in the band. We shared solos often but he definitely did most of the work.

this is his channel

Last edited:
I have subbed to your mates channel Hotrats. Your still a mean guitar player with great hair dude.
Baba… I have subbed your channel also mate. Love your playing brother

Yep, got one.
Like Faka it's more or less the place I keep my clips & projects. It started as just clips of my oddball gear. More recently I've been posting collaboration projects on there. I do a couple a week and if I feel motivated enough I'll make a video for them. I've added some pretty good ones recently including a new one this morning.

I have a sub to Faka's because I love his kickass clips posted with super violent animated videos. :satan

Last edited:
Back