NCD

Byrdman

Roadie
A buddy hooked me up with this H&K 412 for $150 today. Needs a little TLC, and it is LOUD with my DSL100H! Its got 4 Celestion G12 Rockdriver vintage speakers in it and rated at 400w. I couldn't find anything online about the speakers, so if you have any experience with them or know something, feel free to let me know. I think I like the tone of my G12T-75's a little better, but maybe I'll put those 2 in there with 2 of the Rockdrivers and see how she does.

412.jpg

Fo Sho! I have already watched a few videos on replacing the speaker cloth. Tolex on the other hand looks like a huge pain in the ass, so she might get painted on the spots that show wood, lol...

Hahahha yeah, I’m not sure I’d want to deal with re-tolexing an amp unless it were a “I’m gonna take my sweet time on this…..like one cut a day” thing. :rofl

It's called "character" and it's part of the cab's history of earned battle wounds.

I love that! When the wifey gets back from the beach for a girls weekend and I present her this cab for mother's day, I will tell her those exact words!! I can hear her now "What the Fuck is that in our TV room????" Can't wait:beer

PS - I'm also going to tell her that @DrewJD82 said you cant pass up a $150 cab, EVER!

I love that! When the wifey gets back from the beach for a girls weekend and I present her this cab for mother's day, I will tell her those exact words!! I can hear her now "What the Fuck is that in our TV room????" Can't wait:beer

PS - I'm also going to tell her that @DrewJD82 said you cant pass up a $150 cab, EVER!

You can put a flower vase on it?

Good Luck Charlie What GIF

A buddy hooked me up with this H&K 412 for $150 today. Needs a little TLC, and it is LOUD with my DSL100H! Its got 4 Celestion G12 Rockdriver vintage speakers in it and rated at 400w. I couldn't find anything online about the speakers, so if you have any experience with them or know something, feel free to let me know. I think I like the tone of my G12T-75's a little better, but maybe I'll put those 2 in there with 2 of the Rockdrivers and see how she does.

View attachment 22675
I like the name of those..Rockdriver’s…
Sounds good from my house….
Congrats on the score.
That’s giving it away prices…

Back