Marshall Price Drops

Like close to $4k for a TC50 head, before taxes. They were around $2600 when they came out, if I remember right.

Stay ready boys…

Pay Day Money GIF

Stay ready boys…

Pay Day Money GIF

Right On!!! I was supposed to go look at an Origin 50H for $300 today in like new condition according to the seller. I'm glad this work shit got in the way and I wont have time for a 4 hr round trip until next week. Maybe my GAS will subside by then and I will convince myself I don't need it but I'm not making any promises :sofa

TBH, I really want a SC20H and need to wait and see how the market shakes out, but thought I couldn't get hurt on a almost brand new Origin 50H in the meantime...

9:51 am Sweetwater time. My engineer has not yet responded. Search dogs will be released if no word is heard within the hour.

9:51 am Sweetwater time. My engineer has not yet responded. Search dogs will be released if no word is heard within the hour.
They are all hiding from everyone. My first job out of school was with a distributor selling cell phones and computers on the phone and we would avoid call-ins like the plague when we were out of stock on the hot items. Roles reversed when we had stock and no one else did and we made a killing.

2 new to you amps this week and this is where you choose to be on a Friday mornin'?

Madea Whats Wrong With You GIF by BET Plus

:rofl

Just curiosity 😬

But from SW:

"Looks like maybe June at the earliest unless they get us a really big shipment between now and then"

Wallets are safe again!

Back