Kemper Power rack.

Funny thing, I’ve had access to an unused Kemper for months. I keep thinking I should take it home and see how it compares to Helix and FM9, but I can’t find the time to actually get it done. My FM9 to-do list is probably longer than what I’ll get done this year already, so I probably won’t touch the Kemper.

I’m curious to see what you find if you pick it up. I keep thinking that profiles aren’t going to be my thing that I’d rather just adjust normal amp parameters when I want something different. Plus, I’m just so happy with the FM9 I can’t think of what would talk me into making a rig change for my direct solution.

Still, I’m curious about what it’s like.

fomo GIF
It’s not a rig change it’s just another rig. To go with the other three.🤣

Rig Manager; Rig Exchange. Over 20,000 entries and it goes back to the beginning every time you add one to your local library. WTF.
And they aren't numbered. WTF 2.

Rig Manager; Rig Exchange. Over 20,000 entries and it goes back to the beginning every time you add one to your local library. WTF.

There were only about 6,000 rigs in the RE when I bought my own power rack. I need to dust it off and rack it up with my Axe 3, just because...

Actually, I'm planning on doing that one of these days when I have some free time. I also have a Kemper Kab, and a 4CM setup with the Fractal would be a pretty badass little rig.

Sort it by date, makes it a little easier to navigate, also you can name your Rigs with a number in the front to make it easier to sort.

Here’s an old Rig Manager tips video I made a few years ago. Rig Manager is super easy to use and navigate once you get used to it. It’s one of my favorite things about the Kemper.

Sort it by date, makes it a little easier to navigate, also you can name your Rigs with a number in the front to make it easier to sort.

Here’s an old Rig Manager tips video I made a few years ago. Rig Manager is super easy to use and navigate once you get used to it. It’s one of my favorite things about the Kemper.

Thanks I will check it out.

This is probably a dumb question but how do I sort the rig exchange through rig manager by date ? I can't find the option to change it ( Mac ).

This is probably a dumb question but how do I sort the rig exchange through rig manager by date ? I can't find the option to change it ( Mac ).

You should see a column named Date. Just click on the word Date (column name at the top) and it should sort.

RKtuiS6.png

If you don't see Date right click on any of the column names and you should get a column header selection list. Choose Date out of the list to add it.

EzhV7h7.png

You should see a column named Date. Just click on the word Date (column name at the top) and it should sort.

RKtuiS6.png

If you don't see Date right click on any of the column names and you should get a column header selection list. Choose Date out of the list to add it.

EzhV7h7.png
Much appreciated.

Back