Done thinking. Just bought some EVH Stealth cabs \m/

I'll be able to report back later this evening. Not sure how loud I can get it, but I'll give it a go!

Lets Go Start GIF

1715202649025.png

Sexy Cbs GIF by Paramount+

BEEFY af. Construction and sound :satan With the Ibby V; pure satan. With the tone knobless strat; I might need to turn down the treble and presence controls a bit
:bag:nails

It's been a bit since I have had something that matches and I quite like it :chef

View attachment 22635
Sexy Cbs GIF by Paramount+

BEEFY af. Construction and sound :satan With the Ibby V; pure satan. With the tone knobless strat; I might need to turn down the treble and presence controls a bit
:bag:nails

It's been a bit since I have had something that matches and I quite like it :chef
No offense to Dream Amps, but the dual 1x12 1/4 stack >>> vertical 2x12 for me. Must be something about every pawnshop having at least 3 of those little Marshall 1x10 x2 mini stacks nostalgia or something.

Too d@mn heavy for the relative lack of juice vs. the squeeze! If I am lugging 60lbs; I might as well pump it up to 100 and get the full 4x12 gutpunch experience!
kung fu GIF by Warner Archive

My OCD loves the matching 112s that fit juuuuuuust right under the amp :love:chef
Looks like a little bit of what Iron Mike Tyson is gonna do to Jake Paul.
-Regarding the punches to the body,
(and liver regions).

No offense to Dream Amps, but the dual 1x12 1/4 stack >>> vertical 2x12 for me. Must be something about every pawnshop having at least 3 of those little Marshall 1x10 x2 mini stacks nostalgia or something.
No offense taken. I agree with you 100% regarding the esthetic and portability qualities, but for HUGE sound, the vertical 2x12 rules then all. :grin
:beer

THAT IS SO sick!!!
My favorite grill cloth also man!!
That’s dope AF💯
My favorite drive pedal with TR’s was the KOT.
Also LPD pedals are very good with TR’s
He’s got the MIAB top end right when it doesn’t have to be a MIAB.
Dude..you are living large & retiring in charge
have another 10 years before I retire, but I don't mind living large between now and then.
:beer
🪨 🪨 🤘

You can't just tease us like that. Pics!
Its Jive's thread, and I know Jive never tires of seeing these pics, so:

Back