Deleted

I see what you did there. Lynch Mob, George used a Soldano.
Those WS making of videos were his best playing ever.

My SLO 100 sounds great to me.

Dummy cancelled his own name 20 years later. Sometimes I wish I knew less about my heroes than I do.

Try telling them you don’t like early rush they’ll send the lynch mob out after you around here

Haha! Slight exaggeration.... but hey, feel free to blame me and act like the victim
for all the shit that falls out of your own mouth. :LOL:

i actually thought the 100s were closer to $5k but it looks like about $4300 after taxes looking now. id love to play one even though i cant say ive ever heard anything from one that has wow'd me in any way.
Yeah I hit my cap on that JPIIC+ that I had for about 3 weeks last year. Was super cool in theory but way too many bells and whistles as well as being super finnicky from one day to the next. At the price it was at the time (which is less than it is currently); it was an easy pass. Unfortunately; I still sound like myself through everything I play through :unsure: :oops: :rofl

I don't get the SLO love either, even as someone who has played through several through the years. Then again many don't get what I am in love with for amps and such and so it goes..

I guess I missed someone didn’t like a Soldano?
The story so far:
  • OP: Here's a picture of my SLO full stack. I think this amp kind of blows and is overrated; would not buy again.
  • Response: Why are you keeping a $4K amp + 2 $1K cabs, you do not like? We all have stuff we don't like; most of us move on, though.
  • OP: Okay fine <post redacted>
  • Subsequent Replies: People must be jealous of your awesome amp (that I don't realize you just said sux because <deleted>)
LOL.

The story so far:
  • OP: Here's a picture of my SLO full stack. I think this amp kind of blows and is overrated; would not buy again.
  • Response: Why are you keeping a $4K amp + 2 $1K cabs, you do not like? We all have stuff we don't like; most of us move on, though.
  • OP: Okay fine <post redacted>
  • Subsequent Replies: People must be jealous of your awesome amp (that I don't realize you just said sux because <deleted>)
LOL.
I simply showed the amp to add to the site's build up of material. I also wanted to share the truth about the amp as I too believe it's way over-rated. I don't want people to think it's the greatest if they've never played one. I certainly know - 'no good deed goes by unpunished' hence the removal.

I didn't want to say it initially, because I could look like an asshole but I now don't care, but I haven't sold it simply because I don't need the money and I can't be fucked dealing with test pilots and tire kickers if I don't have to.

So, I hope I've been clear and open about it all to anyone WGAF.

:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

Someone needs to photoshop the word “Deleted” in place of Soldano in that stack, LOL.
BA84FE89-6C55-4F4E-94BC-60E7584A9A22.jpeg

Back