A peek into Steve Vai's pedal closet…

One day, I’d like to see the actual fucking pedals in the closet. He’s been talking about that closet since he built the Harmony Hut like 20 years ago, there’s been multiple studio tours and even another pedal closet “tour”, but they NEVER SHOW THE FUCKING PEDALS! Put the camera in the fucking closet! :rofl

Unsurprisingly, I’m in full agreement with Vai on the 3 core effects; distortion, delay and wah. Though I’m not sure if I could go the rest of my life without a Whammy pedal.

One day, I’d like to see the actual fucking pedals in the closet. He’s been talking about that closet since he built the Harmony Hut like 20 years ago, there’s been multiple studio tours and even another pedal closet “tour”, but they NEVER SHOW THE FUCKING PEDALS! Put the camera in the fucking closet! :rofl
1:28

:farley

Man, it sure is reassuring briefly hearing Steve with his Jemini/DS-1 and sounding like ass (my opinion)
and having the tone of mere mortals.

:sofa

No doubt it shines in a "full mix." :LOL:

Man, it sure is reassuring briefly hearing Steve with his Jemini/DS-1 and sounding like ass (my opinion)
and having the tone of mere mortals.

:sofa

No doubt it shines in a "full mix." :LOL:
I thought the same thing. That sound was way too many bees in the metal can for me.

When I saw G3 Steve was using synergy pre amps for his tone and Fractal effects -no pedals. Not sure what power amp probably Fryette

Back