St. Rock Amperium: Owners Club

Looking forward to the next update. Hope you manage to sort life-issues too.

My favourite way of using the Amperium is through my JCM2000 TSL122 combo's return effects loop, with cab off (and cab on on the left side to the multitrack recorder). This then allows the Amperium to run through the tube power section of my combo. It sounds killer and is very realistic.

My band's first gig is next month and I am doing both guitar and bass duties (using Boss GP10). Will let you know how I get on!

Thank you all for yours kind words and feedback.
We carefully reading all you posts and noticing all you wishes and requires.
Amperium Live is our first modeler! And YES it's not ideal but we have tried to make it good sounding device (especially in the situation we are in now.).
From beginning it was thinking up as just amp modeler.
But we got some CPU power that is not enough for stereo but was enough for FX effects. So we have added FX effects for that percentage of power of the CPU -) We don't plan to be equivalent to AXE by effects but we want to be not worse by amp modeling. It was our aim.
About NNM - it was added in last month before amperium was released. The quality of NNM is equivalent to TONEX.
We didn't plan it because thought that this quality is not enough. But TONEX is prove that is good enough for customers -) . So we just added ours researches too -)

About ugly UI. I need more responses to understand what means : ugly of hardware, design of panel of hardware device, quality of case of hardware, old style LCD, ugly software design, ugly design of menu on hardware etc.
The GUI of software have such design to be the same on all OS and devices. Software looks the same on windows, macOS, Android, iOS.
It have "zoomed" view on desktops bcs it must looks the same on mobile phones and tabs. And must be the same for mouse and for touches.
It give us to make one software instead of 4 different for different os.

So... Now I hard working on such things :
- React:IR 2
- and how not be mobilized into the army. And this is more hard thing than you can imagine and understand.

Soon we release update with last added amps and drives, + fixing some bugs etc.

WBR, Vasilius st.Rock

I'm just glad you're still ok given the situation you and your country are in right now.

I understand you added what effects you could given the remaining processing power. I'm interested in buying one, but I'd love to see a listing of ALL the reverbs available under the Multi FX tab. Your manual only shows some.

Even better, I'd like to HEAR them in some sort of demo. Could just be SoundCloud files.... doesn't have to be a polished YouTube video.

I'm just glad you're still ok given the situation you and your country are in right now.

I understand you added what effects you could given the remaining processing power. I'm interested in buying one, but I'd love to see a listing of ALL the reverbs available under the Multi FX tab. Your manual only shows some.

Even better, I'd like to HEAR them in some sort of demo. Could just be SoundCloud files.... doesn't have to be a polished YouTube video.
Amperiums is out of stock

Temporarily or is it discontinued?
I understand that sorts of questions, as a customers or as a buyer.
But I hate to answer to them as a manufacturer.
I am nothing to say. I don't know what will be with me in the next hour, tomorrow, next week, month etc...
React:IR 2 should be released in January. But I am still no there.
We have many plans, ideas....
We have a saying that goes something like this: “if you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.”
I don't want to promise anything because I'm not sure I can fulfill it.
It sounds pessimistic but it's a real current life.

I understand that sorts of questions, as a customers or as a buyer.
But I hate to answer to them as a manufacturer.
I am nothing to say. I don't know what will be with me in the next hour, tomorrow, next week, month etc...
React:IR 2 should be released in January. But I am still no there.
We have many plans, ideas....
We have a saying that goes something like this: “if you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.”
I don't want to promise anything because I'm not sure I can fulfill it.
It sounds pessimistic but it's a real current life.

Totally understand your uncertainty.

So I'll just ask respectfully...is it still possible for you to list all of those Reverb algorithms I mentioned? Or even demo them in any sort of way?

If not, no worries. Be safe

Page 36 is exactly what I'm talking about. You can see the listing of things under multifx, but it gets cut off in the image.

Geez dude, leave the guy alone and just ask one of the owners of the unit to list them, if you need to know. That sounds like the least priority out of the top 1000 things for the St Rock company! Best idea would be just to wish them peace and luck!

Geez dude, leave the guy alone and just ask one of the owners of the unit to list them, if you need to know. That sounds like the least priority out of the top 1000 things for the St Rock company! Best idea would be just to wish them peace and luck!

I'm fully aware of the context around his situation and I made it a point to let him know that more than once. I explicitly wished him safety, but maybe you missed that in your zeal to try to correct me?

In any case, the key to St. Rock - the company - continuing amidst all of this chaos in their home country is people from around the world showing interest and support in his business offerings, which is exactly what I'm doing.

You can display empathy for the man and interest in his services at the same time, I promise.

Back