NEW GILMOUR ALBUM!!!!!

black-and-white-guy-aplausos-66009kb1ntb2w2nm.gif

P.S. which organ you selling to cover the costs? :LOL:

Hahahahah well, I won’t be buying that JP2C any time soon!

Even better, my best friend got in the que for Nov 4th and I got in for the 5th, we BOTH got tickets!!!!!!

Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!

Our original plan was to just sell the tickets from one of the nights, we just wanted to make sure we got ‘em, but now I’m kinda thinking that I should go both nights!

Even better, my best friend got in the que for Nov 4th and I got in for the 5th, we BOTH got tickets!!!!!!

Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!

Our original plan was to just sell the tickets from one of the nights, we just wanted to make sure we got ‘em, but now I’m kinda thinking that I should go both nights!
You must see both nights! DG ain't going to be around forever ;~)) Congrats on the score, I am sure they will be awesome shows!!!

Hahahahah 6 months, November 4th and 5th.

I also have the Metallica weekend up in Massachusetts between now and then, so I’m actually glad I didn’t pull the trigger on a JP2C last week, I have some flights to pay for!
Aw shit. Until I read "flights" I was thinking maybe you'll need to stop in MD..., play the SB, a JP, and a Majesty..., through a Tri Axis/2:90/Axe III, thru 2 4x12 cabs, cranked as loud as you want!

Damn, as I wrote that, I thought, man, I got some cool AF shit! Love to hear YOU playing through it though!

Back