NAD! RedSeven “The Dirt” - Vid added

JerEvil

Roadie
Because yeah… I need another fuggin’ modded Marshall type amp…

Designed as a one off Marshall mod for a customer a few years ago to get the Feelgood era Mick tone.

Attachments

• 1AAA8EF6-692F-41C4-8A98-1E0E03D9B4F8.jpeg
    1AAA8EF6-692F-41C4-8A98-1E0E03D9B4F8.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5257.jpeg
    IMG_5257.jpeg
    639.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5262.jpeg
    IMG_5262.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Congrats! Nothing but killer reviews for those.
Yeah I played it at NAMM in 2023 and did a vid but the files got all fucked up.

Was glad to actually be able to grab one. They’re not cheap and honestly, I was a little surprised by the price tag knowing the brand really hadn’t “broken” in the US. They’re not exactly a household name so it’s pretty steep for a single channel amp.

It was killer at NAMM though and I have their D100 preamp which kills.

WICKED SICK KHED!!! (did I do that right?)

Attachments

• IMG_5258.gif
    IMG_5258.gif
    637.6 KB · Views: 14
Was glad to actually be able to grab one.

It was killer at NAMM though and I have their D100 preamp which kills.

Didn't they only make a limited number of them?

I've been LOVING the D100 pre since getting rid of the bad speaker I had. I'm using the solo function only on the clean channel to add just a bit more sparkle and remove a little boom on chords.

And it may be the best 'two channels sharing one EQ' amp I've ever played.

Last edited:
Didn't they only make a limited number of them?

I've been LOVING the D100 pre since getting rid of the bad speaker I had. I'm using the solo function only on the clean channel to add just a bit more sparkle and remove a bit of boom on chords.

And it may be the best 'two channels sharing one EQ' amp I've ever played.
Yeah there are only 35 of The Dirt. They swear they’ll never do another run. Started as a customer request to mod a Marshall for a Mick Mars feel from the Feelgood era. They liked how the mod turned out so much that they made the run of amps.

And yeah, the D100 kills! I pair mine with a VHT 2:90:2. So good!

That’s the gem in their line-up I was gunning
heavy on the GAS pedal for.
Git’it man.
Run it like Wh*re tied to a hog, ya hear??
Congrats sent to one of my favorite world of crazies-Vegas.
(The street performer’s are where I vibe out).
Find some dude’s & go jam while everybody’s losing money🤘🏻

Ok it arrived.

Haven’t opened it yet, BUT… they actually foamed the OUTSIDE of the box before bubble wrapping the box as well. Pretty cool and nice attention to detail for an international shipment.

Attachments

• IMG_5262.jpeg
    IMG_5262.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Here’s a bit of an unboxing and “safety check”

Only REAL guitarists need take a listen as I used the TRUEST of mic techniques for this… iPhone audio! lol!

Used my signature “EVL-1” Valkenburg model. Full demo with actual mics (for newbs) this weekend.

Here’s a bit of an unboxing and “safety check”

Only REAL guitarists need take a listen as I used the TRUEST of mic techniques for this… iPhone audio! lol!

Used my signature “EVL-1” Valkenburg model. Full demo with actual mics (for newbs) this weekend.

I dig it!!(no pun)
Sounds rad AF and the feel looks like it’s
great also.
Seems it has smple expressional & expansive response to the feels.
Dude, that’s the only amp I’ve been gassin’ for.
CONGRATS🤘🏻

I dig it!!(no pun)
Sounds rad AF and the feel looks like it’s
great also.
Seems it has smple expressional & expansive response to the feels.
Dude, that’s the only amp I’ve been gassin’ for.
CONGRATS🤘🏻
Yeah man I’m not gonna lie. This amp is fantastic. Honeymoon period and all but it might be my favorite Brit-Style amp in my collection.

They’re fucking spendy though. Full transparency I’ve gotten pretty eFriendly with the RedSeven guys over the last two years and they did give me a more than fair price on this guy. Wasn’t free by any stretch though, that’s for sure! Lol.

It KILLS with my Gretsch Malcolm sig so I’m glad it made it here in time for my AC/DC tributes gig next weekend.

SICK guitar also my man!!!
Thanks! I’m so pleased with how the model came out. I need to get some vids done for it.

Back