Here’s some Greenback IRs (and others) I made

I checked a bunch of them out. They are the same ones which are floating around in various mixed collections. Some of them are downright horrible (likely captured with a coloring power amp, maybe even with a full "but hey, it was all clean" amp), some are decent, but sorting them possibly takes more time than their overall worth is. I slapped them into my "rather not" folder.
YES THEY are needed to go thru and weed out the poor ones sorry

Probably a bit of IR overload in the discussion now, but here are IRs of my 2021 Classic Lead 80 in the same cab as the V30 I previously shared. More lows and crunchier sounding than the V30. I gain a deeper appreciation for each speaker that I deep dive into.

https://app.box.com/s/l7dwyyglttqbsvol69ojpd5czsxqy20s

I tried to select a range of IRs that could work with both thicker and brighter amps. The IRs near the cap were selected by checking with Recto models at neutral settings. The ones farther towards the cone were selected with brighter models, like FAS Modern. The positions in the middle might work with a VH4 sim.

I assume the most typical use case is taking a dynamic mic (SM57 w/ orange handle, M201, I5, etc) and mixing it with the more niche mics.

Also if anyone still has any use for my Greenback and G12H75 sets, I updated them recently. I added a few more off-axis positions and included a few more mics. I reshot the dynamic mics at higher volumes, which thickened the IRs up. These sets had around 40 IRs each originally, and are now up to about 80 files.

I’ll post some more interesting speakers in the near future. I already shot them a while back; the files are just not sorted and renamed into something presentable at the moment:
-Weber 12A125A (Jensen P12Q-ish)
-Weber 10A125 (Jensen P10Q-ish)
-Weber Ceramic Blue Dog (Alnico Blue-ish)
-Weber Ceramic Silver Bell (Alnico Silver-ish)

Back