Advice On Audio Interface Purchase

Jazzarian as he was first registering to this site:

200.gif

My lord, what a c*nt.

Might be the fastest/highest post count to ban ratio I’ve seen in nearly 30 years of forums.
I’m assuming that was the alt of a banned member. I have my suspicions. I was minutes away from hanging it up here for a while. Nobody could be that much of a dick in real life.

Last edited:
"Budget" devices you say? Do tell. I had no idea MOTU was a budget device.

Would you like to compare guitars now? I might have a guitar worth more than your entire collection. Care to try wiseguy?

Tell us stories of your intrepid latency quest. Meanwhile you are recording metal. For discerning listeners.

n7ZNrsF.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PLX
I don't record (yet), but reading this thread (and bookmarking it) with interest! Lots of good info I may need sometime....

What can I say? Some of us have degrees in technical fields.

Did I mention my fingerprints still circle the earth on what was once 200 million dollars worth of satellite?

Yours?
People live in stuff I've built. :crazy
(couldn't resist)
Ok, I'm going back to reading.:rofl

Edit, ok I read to the end now. Holeee fuck Batman! What a dick!

Last edited:
I’m assuming that was the alt of a banned member. I have my suspicions. I was minutes away from hanging it up here for a while. Nobody could be that much of a dick in real life.

Sometimes we'll just suggest putting someone on ignore, but in cases like that where someone is just polluting the forum nonstop and at a manic pace, bye bye. He's not the only turd we've lost in the last week.

Back