What are you listening to right now ?

Currently listening to one of my favourite Spyro Gyra tracks.
Apparently this version is from the "Access All Areas" live album, which I didn't realise. I kinda prefer it to the actual studio version, but they're both awesome. Love this ish!

Currently listening to one of my favourite Spyro Gyra tracks.
Apparently this version is from the "Access All Areas" live album, which I didn't realise. I kinda prefer it to the actual studio version, but they're both awesome. Love this ish!

The only reason I know who these guys are is because of Dream Theater’s Live In Tokyo vid where they talk about Jay Beckenstein from Spyro Gyro working on Images And Words with them.

Listened through the Eurovision finale. So much crap, and I would be happy if I never have to hear Loreen wailing with her repetitive songs as a "during voting" performance.

Can't be bothered to wait for the votes, but Finland's Windows95Man could potentially win. Personal favorite was Spain with an italo/synthwave-ish song. Worst was Latvia with a totally boring song and performance.

EDIT: Switzerland won? Damn, that guy has such a punchable face. Overall the scores were just insane with some incredibly mediocre songs up top.

Last edited:
Back