NLPD! Wilcox DCP-2

JerEvil

Roadie
If you know, well…

I had been going back and forth about grabbing one of these Wilcox builds and waited too long. The last available new build sold before I could sort it. Anyway the dude that nabbed it sent it to me to spend some time with.

These are proper recreations of the Langner preamps with all the mods and better overall build component-wise. Gary Holt is probably one of the guys most synonymous with Langner. He has 3 modded Marshall’s that are legendary.

Langner also had a huge hand in designing the ADA stuff including the MP-1.

Basically this thing will thrash your tits off!

Going to hook it up to the PA-50 and 2/90/2. The only reason it’s in this rack is I wanted it in something for safe keeping while I rearranged my other rack.

Attachments

• IMG_4968.jpeg
    IMG_4968.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Noice. Always been a fan of Langner and the MP1. Sounds like those Wilcox’s are pretty faithful reproductions; should be a blast with the VHT/Fryette. Would love to spin the QC caps!

Noice. Always been a fan of Langner and the MP1. Sounds like those Wilcox’s are pretty faithful reproductions; should be a blast with the VHT/Fryette. Would love to spin the QC caps!
I always put up a few for folks to try from the packs. I’ll post up here for sure.

Back