New Kemper Effects

Gotta say during the last months there's been quite some compelling points rising to at least have a look at what the 2nd hand KPA market is like.
Those reverse tremolos are great.
Plenty on the Dutch market, starting at asking prices of 900,- for a non powered without remote…1150,- for a powered + rem.
Considering the amount of units offered…they prob sell for a bit less then asking prices.

Plenty on the Dutch market, starting at asking prices of 900,- for a non powered without remote…1150,- for a powered + rem.
Considering the amount of units offered…they prob sell for a bit less then asking prices.
Pretty similar here in the US as well. Super cheap imo.

Very similar prices here. Guess one day I need to have one (not right now, though, other things are vastly more important).

I got all geeked when I saw the title. CK mentioned quite some time ago that he planned to go back and make premium effects for chorus type of effects. I assumed this would include a dual detune, or a detune engine that you could tweak to be a single, dual, or quad detune OR chorus OR phaser or flanger. I have been looking forward to that release.

Not that this is bad! Kemper has been updating this unit for over 10 years for me for free. It is a remarkable piece of gear. It's starting to look like it may well be the last guitar processor/amp I ever buy (had it and gigged with it since 2013). It has lasted as long as my VHT rig did.

Thanks Kemper for another great update.

Back