Myasnikov Soldano Superlead in the house.

Achilles

Rock Star
He now has a US distributor. Product still ships from Russia.

He's got two Soldano Superleads in stock for anyone interested. One in purple and one white.
$755 + $80 shipping.

gpzwadrihpae8rmjm7js.jpg

Check out @2112's YouTube channel if you're not familiar with this beast.

He now has a US distributor. Product still ships from Russia.

He's got two Soldano Superleads in stock for anyone interested. One in purple and one white.
$755 + $80 shipping.

View attachment 20807

Check out @2112's YouTube channel if you're not familiar with this beast.

I wonder what the switch is for... Leon's does not have one. Crunch mode?

So weird buying international. This hasn't changed in 5 days.
Note, Moskva is the Russian spelling of Moscow, so it's sitting somewhere in the nation's largest city.

View attachment 21530
Yeah, unless you really want the 1U form factor, you can get a SYN1+SLO module on the used market for ~ $650 all-in as opposed to $800+; brand new, you can get it for about the same price. Plus it'll have two channels, be able to take other modules, have a loop for integrating with other amps, was actually designed by Mike Soldano, etc. And to your point, no having to deal w shipping from outside the country.

I would have been all over these back in the day when I was using a rack rig as my daily driver but now with the Synergy stuff it is not quite as enticing.

Last edited:
Back when Bruce Egnater was doing his version of the modules, he would send me 3-4 at a time for me to try and I would keep the ones I liked and returned the rest.

It's so weird. I had zero issues with the tones for the most part. It was the eco-system that started getting on my nerves.
At times it felt more like I was playing an old Atari and swapping out cartridges than playing guitar gear.

It's so weird. I had zero issues with the tones for the most part. It was the eco-system that started getting on my nerves.
At times it felt more like I was playing an old Atari and swapping out cartridges than playing guitar gear.
With my MOD50, once I found a few modules I connected with, they pretty much stayed in the head. I guess if you were using it more like a modeler, that could become irritating.

I guess if you were using it more like a modeler, that could become irritating.

I'm the same way with heads. Got 4 right now and I'm constantly rotating them into duty. Sometimes all 4 in one day.

It's nice looking over and seeing a completely different aesthetic each time I do.
That was a HUGE reason I ditched digital.

*with the QC I'd made a placard that fit over the display that had all the logos of the main amps I was using on it.... :facepalm

Back