Hmmm. Product has the modified advertiser OP.

I saw that and chuckled.

Also, I actually really like Jon and have been a subscriber on his channel for a really long time, (Have actually used some of his videos to narrow down amps I want to demo, look at settings to try etc) but those types of videos are soooo played out by now. There is no more debate that we can produce similar sounds in a mix. I can’t hate the hustle but these videos exist as content fillers for “creators”. When you have nothing else to shoot, do a blind test and span it over multiple videos. What will we learn for the effort? Nothing. But gotta get those clicks in.

these videos exist as content fillers for “creators”. When you have nothing else to shoot, do a blind test and span it over multiple videos. What will we learn for the effort? Nothing. But gotta get those clicks in.
Easy source of Forum fodder. It’s interesting/amazing how much a Social can piggy back off the efforts of someone to promote their content or others to promote content even by reposts when not posted directly by the content creator.*

*Like at other times when someone just posts up someone else’s video.

Last edited:
1661949701223.jpeg

Wait... I still don't get it. Where's "over there"??

Sometimes I can't tell whether I spend too much time on the intarwebs... or not enough. :D

I always skip right to the audio examples and never hear the talking so I‘ve never actually heard him reference the IR’s. I think I actually said last week in the last blind test thread “You should tell us what IR you’re using so we can try to match the tones on our own” and i’m guessing he did say it. :D

To be fair I do enjoy some York IRs.... although I get that's not the point. @JerEvil got me going on Torpedo cab sims and it's hard to go back for me on those.

Back